Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!


It's saturday again (oh no) and my insta account says:
Sure......I should've expected that.... But wait..... My mom is calling me, just a sec
.
.
.
.
.
Okie, so my mom, Brittany Tennessee, is going to pick up my little sister, Zoe Tennesse, and I'm home alone till then.
My mom is actually the sweetest person in my life. Even though she scolds me, whatever she has said till date has somehow turned out to be true. But sometimes she is quite illogical.....

No, we obviously didn't do that...But back to mom, she is really good. She can make all the delicacies in the world, and it seems that she knows the top secret recipe of Coke by the way she makes it....

Plus, she is one of the fittest person I have ever seen. She has maintained her health quite well. Plus, she is also a crafter who takes craft classes. But all of this is side-business.....What I'm really talking about is our relation, which is like none other. She can point out any fault in me or what I do and I can also do the same. We don't actually pick faults, but say suggest improvements. One day I had made a beautiful painting, which she told me to make once more as I wanted to display it in school. Once I had made it, she took one and wrote something down and told me to hang it in school tomorrow. This was what happened:


I showed this to her and she did something like this to my copy and told me to again hang it in school.


That day I learnt an important lesson: People will come in masses to point out mistakes, but not a single will come to correct it.
But ya, in short what I can say is that my and mom's relation is something quite out of the blue.....

P.S. Now I'll go or else........Love you mom!!!

Comments

Mike's Popular Days

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

$$$ I'm RICH $$$