Teenage Diaries #1


What is your brain composed of?
Most will say the brain is composed of about 75% water and the gray matter is made up of about 100 billion neurons (I copied it from Google)

But I say different-My brain is composed of:
Yes..... I even know the Spanish lyrics of Despacito!
 Anyways, life is right now not so great....I'm just slogging between school classes: Maths, French, Science, Music, Repeat.
Sometimes I do make some small mistakes.

OR















But ya, honestly: It is tough to multitask.
In midst of all of this, the only thing going right is my DJ-ing and Singing.....

OHMIGOSH!!! Duke has come.....I'll have to shut this down before he knows about this blog and all my comments of his #whiteness....
Bye for now...
(P.S. Follow me on Google+ and subscribe to the blog for updates.....)

Comments

  1. You'll can follow me on
    Instagram: the_mananshah09
    FaceBook: Manan Shah
    Google+: manan04shah@gmail.com
    And if you'll want posts on specific topics, please E-Mail me at manan04shah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Mike's Popular Days

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!

$$$ I'm RICH $$$