Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)


Today's school was awesome! First of all, I gave my entire class grief for mass bunking without me.
But there were some conversations I bet you'll would love:

Sir: Define a teacher, Mike.
Me: A teacher is a person who solves problems - which would never be created without them.


Sir: Why don't you study Johan? Your marks are so less!
Johan: Sir I don't know whether you have noticed, but the word studying is a mixture of  study- and -dying. And I'm quite young to die.
By the way, this is what he had written in his test:

Sir: Why were you sleeping in my class, Duke?
Duke: Sir, your voice is so sweet, so I felt like sleeping.
Sir: Then why aren't others sleeping?
Duke: Because they are not listening to you!


Duke: Some days back sir told us a very good thing!
Me: What is that?
Duke: He said, "The exams will go on even if it rains or shines."
Me: Whats so good in that?
Duke: It's snowing today!


Sir: Who all are stupids, stand up!
(Angelica stood up)
Sir: So Angelica, you think you are the only stupid in this class?
Angelica: No sir, I was just giving you company because you were the only one standing. 


(Johan and his arch-rival, Pete, were fighting when Sir came in)
Sir: What is happening here?
Johan: Sir, I was trying to make peace with him and become friends, so I gave him my tiffin's apple, but he......
Pete: Sir I only followed your instructions. You had said that one should always give then take. 
Sir: Yes, so?
Pete: So sir, I didn't have anything at that moment, so I gave him a slap and took the apple!


My God! While typing these I'm in splits....So I guess enough jokes for today. Today was French test, and honestly, I flunked it. All because of that Jenny Punch. I had my test planned out: There was a large sheet of class rules on the board at the back and our test topic was the same, Classroom Rules. But Jenny had to come in between and.....

 So it was R.I.P for me (#ThankYouJenny) and the chart was covered.....
 So now.....Awaiting the result....
Bye for now!

(P.S. Sorry for not posting in a long time....Lots of exam stress....Coz sir even meant snowing, not only rain and shine)

Please like, subscribe for new posts and follow me on Google+

Comments

Post a Comment

Mike's Popular Days

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!

$$$ I'm RICH $$$