$$$ I'm RICH $$$


It's official! I'M RICH!! Ya, seriously. Bye-bye to those days of catching public transport to go to school-Hello Lamborghini and Mercedes!!
You wanna know how everything changed just in a night? Even if you don't I will tell you: It all started with an absolutely flabbergasting idea by me.
But let's start from the beginning:

I was at Duke's house and we wasted half an hour thinking what to play. Lego was getting too boring, people were less for hide and seek, so we decided that we'll make something.
But what?
What?
What?

*Moment of suspense*

Then the hero (Me) gets a brilliant, out-of-the-world idea:
Duke told me that a festival called Ganesh Chaturthi is coming up, and by luck, somehow, my Siddy (iSungSoft Voice Assistant), was switched on. So she said: "Results for Ganesh Chaturthi" and I checked my phone to switch it off, but somehow my curiosity led me to WikiPedia, where I read all about this fest. And then this idea came to me!
Basically what we did was to make a cardboard Ganpati Model and stick it on a cardboard box. Inside the box we put a simple pinball machinery so that if a person puts in a Rs.10 COIN, a short while later a message will roll out of a drawer on the side.

And the so-called 'BLESSINGS' were:

But this isn't what made us rich. We were wandering round the street explaining people about Ganpati, and making them pay Rs.10 for blessings. Not many fell, but three did. And believe it or not, one of them became a billionaire that day, when he came to know that he inherited his great-grandfather's heritage! This all came in the newspaper the next day and he credited us both (as behind the blessings our names and phone numbers were written) and the Ganpati we made for it! Yes, he did!
Can't believe it right? Well, it's true! Now, loads of people are coming to try out their luck (Pity there is no coin above Rs.10) and we're making it rich! Some people are also coming to buy another model of this. It seems that we'll make a factory of this soon.

So I'm going to give an interview for press now. Ba-bye!
(P.S. If you'll wanna buy a model, please contact me)
MICS WAITING FOR ME!!
YOURS FOREVER,
MIKE TENNESSEE

Comments

Mike's Popular Days

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!