Day 1 / 15.7.17 (#BORING)


What to do on a boring Saturday?

What.
To.
DOOOO????

IDEA! Let's make it interesting for you, my dear reader,  and me too.

Firstly, let me tell you: DON'T SCROLL DOWN!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I SAID DON'T
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I like it, you have scrolled down (#REBEL)
No problem......
If you have taken the efforts to scroll down, let me share something with you'll:

This is what I have read from a website

THIS IS THE SONG CHEAP THRILLS BY SIA & SEAN PAUL
  NO SHE DOESN'T MEAN SHE LOVES YOU, SHE MEANS KEEP YOUR WALLET READY!

 This sure improved my Saturday.
 Oh, the bell just rang! Let's see who is it. Mostly it is one of those building cleaners wanting to take signs for good work before even starting their work! Wait a sec.
.
.
.
.
It's not the cleaner (phew), it is building's best friend (partly because of his flabbergasting name): Duke. He's got the best teeth I have ever seen in the world (He deserves to be on Colgate's ad more than those VFX edited models) and he never fails to remind people about it.
 But we also give him good grief about it.
 So, that's all for today. I gotta get back to my studies.....

(P.S. Or else I will get a godess-sized slap) 

Comments

Mike's Popular Days

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

$$$ I'm RICH $$$

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!