It's Been a Looooooong Time

OK, so I have not been writing a lot lately. But I promise that from today, at least one post a day. That was entirely and truly the fault of the very awesome West-'Give More Work'-International School. Unfortunately, we get homework which can be measured in tonnes.

But leave that, there is some good news. Guess what? I got elected as a student council member!!! I'm not joking, I'm seriously the one and only Nature House Vice-Captain. But talking about that will make this blog veryyyyyyy boring. So lemme tell you'll something else.

Today, a conversation started between my friend Sam Brown and Mr. White [What an irony!!! :) :) :)]
It went something like this:
Tr: Can you see God?
Sam: No.
Tr: Can you touch God?
Sam: No.
Tr: Then how can you prove that there is God?
Sam: Sir, can you see your brain?
Tr: No.
Sam: Can you touch it?
Tr: No.
Sam: Then how can you prove that you have a brain?
OMG!!!How can he even think of this?

And this was another friend of mine, Johan Both's Homework book cover:
Some people!!!
So now I've got to study Physics, or else I will get a great big egg on my paper tomorrow.

9.7.17

Comments

Mike's Popular Days

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

$$$ I'm RICH $$$

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!