The Tour de School

Welcome to my wonderful school (understatement) guys! Today, I guess I will take you'll for a tour around our school. So here we goooooooooooooo..............

This is how Westmore looks from outside, and that blue pool like thing doesn't exist, it's only to attract parents and children. But more do I want to show you'll my teachers :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
He's Mr. Star, our Phys Ed. teacher. He keeps on vibrating, shivering and jumping about (If he doesn't move, his hair is continuously doing different hairstyles on it's own) God knows what had happened to him, but we students have made several theories like a bomb or shell must have exploded quite near him which made him jump, or he must have got a very surprising electric shock. Who knows....
He one day asked us to write an essay on a FCB vs RMA Football match as it was raining outside. No one wrote anything except me. And I wrote: 'MATCH CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN" :) :) :) :) :)

He's Mr. White and he teaches us all other subjects apart from Phys Ed. By the way, I had just got detention along with my whole class because Mr. White pointed his ruler at me and said, "At on end of this ruler is an idiot." I got detention when I asked which end.(And the whole class got because they laughed)
He had also told us one day that whoever will answer his next question will go home at the moment. So my friend, Copper Smith, threw his bag outside the window. Sir asked, "Who threw the bag outside?" So Copper answered, "Sir I threw it. Now can I go?" :):):):):)
11.7.2017

Comments

Post a Comment

Mike's Popular Days

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

$$$ I'm RICH $$$

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!