Teenage Diaries #2


I've been clicking many pics lately.
No. Not from my iSungSoft (Please don't laugh man)
From a professional DSLR: Nikon D3100 to be precise.
MY WONDERFUL CAMERA
And don't take it as a joke, I take serious pics. Say:

Oh That is Duke's hand very near my lens....But you get the background, right? Rich Photography!!
And ya, Duke does have that disgusting tattoo which he pained with his left hand on his right (That's why it's so bad: He's righty)

Oh, I do have one good pic:

Nice, right?

One more thing which helps me, and most teens, is music. I LOVE MUSIC, and I even play the keyboard. Plus, there are many songs I listen to, like:
1) Twinkle Twinkle
2) Old McDonald had a Farm
3) Insy Winsy Spider
4) Doe a Deer
5) Happy Birthday to U
6) Whiteness Personified
7) A for Apple, B for......
8) Jingle Bells

Very much enjoyment song this giving. Day you enjoy me mine.
Duk Mike Tennisc

Comments

Mike's Popular Days

Day 5/ #AWhirlpoolOfJokes)

Teenage Diaries #1

Day 2/ 16.7.17 (#ComedyOfErrors)

Day 4/ Saturday-Saturday!

$$$ I'm RICH $$$